Last Update 2 maanden geleden
About the table widget
The table widget displays the volume discounts on the product page as a simple table. The table shows the offers for each discount tier and the user will use the default quantity selector to add the product. The table widget is usually place below the Add to Cart button to increase visibility as much as possible.
Follow the below steps to create volume discounts and use the table widget.
1. Click on the "Create discount" button in the app admin page.
2. If you plan to create 5 discount or less use the Automatic menthod. Or else use the Code method. We will try to auto-apply Codes as well, but some theme might have an issue.
3. Select the Discount table widget and setup the discount tiers.
4. Select the applicable products. Choose the discount application strategy based on your use case.
5. We recommend to at least enable Product discount combinations so that all volume discounts can be stacked with each other. Save the discount.
6. After saving the discount, you will be prompted to complete the widget appearance settings. Click on "Go to settings".
7. In the Table widget settings, first let' position the widget on the product page.
8. For 2.0 themes, you can easily position using the theme editor. If on an older theme, contact our support for free setup assistance.
9. Go to the Product page editor, and click on "Add block" in the theme editor. Select the table widget.
10. Drag the Table widget to the desired position. We usually place this widget below the Add to Cart button.
11. Change the default text if required. There are also few layout options for the table.
12. You can also add translations and customize the appearance.
13. Save the settings and verify if the changes are reflecting in your online store.
14. Create more volume discounts as required.